Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fill us Up and send us out: 1st Camp Teams

This is the first wave of missionaries carrying the light into the Czech Republic! Training was a relaxing, energizing, and empowering time! So much prayer and work was put into equipping all the leaders and teams. I really am thankful for Josiah Venture's passion for God honoring excellence.

So I'll stand with arms high and heart abandon
In awe of the one who gave it all
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to you surrender
all I am is Yours

this became the "kha kha" pose
IMG_9020

IMG_9018

Pray for all the camps!
Pray for souls to take steps towards the Savior
Pray English as a bridge to deep relationships
Pray for protection against the enemies
Pray that Love saturates and overflow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Kha! =) i'm praying for your camp! Keep up that good work pal... ha... and thanks for the sweater... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you again....I'm so cold here.... ;)

    ReplyDelete