Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Count down...




Today a Czech (CHECK...get it!?) was made out to Josiah Venture as my last installment for the support of this trip! Thank you to all who have sacrificially gave and partnered with me to make this trip happen. As of a week ago, my total support raised was $250. This morning the final count was $1400! It's an amazing, humbling thing to experience you guys coming up to me with a check in your hand, or some cash, and just giving it away like it was nothing. God really does provide. So thank you thank you thank you! Many of you have also committed to praying for me and I am so comforted to know that two or more people will be interceding for me every day this summer! THANK YOU!

Phase 1 is complete. Now on to Phase 2 and 3. Mental and Spiritual preparation. I am currently reading two books: The Reason for God by Timothy Keller and Life is Vapor by John Piper. Amazing apology as well an amazing devotional to align me with how God wants me to serve. I will be spending some time this week to write out my testimony and trying to answer some difficult questions that Czech students might ask regarding God, Christianity, and faith. Please keep me in your prayers for that sense of preparation.

Current Playlist:

The Civil Wars
Autumn Film
Jonsi

GOD BLESS,

KHA

No comments:

Post a Comment