Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kha Do Thanks....

5 Days and COUNTING!!!! PREPARING... PREPARING....
I was reminded by a good friend of the story of Elijah before the drought. The Lord brought Elijah to a place of rest where the Lord fed him. It's been a great few weeks resting, spending time with you all, and spending time with the Lord. Your zeal and excitement for me is what really is getting me excited for this summer, so thank you all!!!

I will ask for your forgiveness later if you did not want to be recognized, but I really want to let you know how grateful I am for your friendship and love and support.


Thank you Zach and Caitlin for the backpack!


Thank you Pathways class for the adapter! Now I can use good ol' technology!



Thank you Crossroads of Life bookstore (Kary Family) and Downcast Fable for the gifts to give to Czech students!!


Thank you to Debbie Carter for the haircut! Now I can be free from the heat...but still look hott!


And finally thank you to all of your encouragements and prayers! God knows I don't deserve such love!




Almost ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment