Sunday, May 23, 2010

Itinerary

Hey, real quick, I just got a SKYPE account. Khado.ncc
If anyone wants to skype, we can arrange a time and I would love to see some familiar faces this summer! :D

Okay, so I my departure is 8:09am from Sky Harbor Airport. why 8:09am? I don't know! So checking in probably around 6:00am :(

I will fly from Phoenix internationally straight to Frankfurt Germany. Its a 16hour flight. And then a two hour layover and then continue on to Vienna, Austria (1.5 hours). There I will meet up with all my other team mates and interns from around the country who will be serving in the Czech this summer. There, as a team, we will back pack all the way to Prague, Czech Republic. Its a 3 day journey that will be designed for team building. We will be playing amazing race with all the intern teams and I want to impress my teammates so pray we win! (just kidding...but seriously..)

I will be traveling with my camper backpack, my camera bag and a guitar. I will also have the luxury of flying with another intern from here locally.

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1) Pray that traveling will go smoothly with luggage transportations and flight schedules (There's been a lot of international traveling problems with the volcano eruption in Iceland)

2) Pray for physical strength and energy. Flying and jumping into new time zones will take its toll.

3) Pray that the Holy Spirit will really unify me with the other teammates and we will really grow in love and fellowship in the first few weeks of team building.

Blessings!

Kha

No comments:

Post a Comment