Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday thoughts....

Won Settlers today!! Greatest feeling ever!!!! I imagine that when I have my first child and hold her, it would be something similar to this...
There have been some amazing doors opened. I have been to two Czech BBQ now, and let me tell you, they have no idea what a BBQ is! haha But its been a sweet time. We have been busy meeting students, meeting church leaders and planning. Tonight the students invited me and Sean to play some football (soccer). It's been really encouraging to be invited into their circles outside of church. But I did suffer some bloody and bruised toes for the kingdom...Bang! has been another awesome game! GET IT! NINJA is another winner!

PRAY PRAY PRAY for the Orlova camp. The one girl who is the only believer going to the camp just said she couldn't go. There is a handful of unbelievers that she invited that now might not go now. If there aren't enough signups this camp won't happen! God is bigger than our plans though.
Please pray for these guys
Viki
Martin
Matheis

Tomorrow we are going to Prague!

English Camp promo at the public school..



Orlova




No comments:

Post a Comment